call us 0800 0853 823 or request a callback

If you’ve had dental treatment from an NHS dentist that you think was poor, they will usually carry out any necessary restorative work, free of charge if it is within 12 months of the original treatment. If you are still not happy with the dental treatment that has been carried out, and want to request a refund, you can complain to your dental practice, NHS England or the Health Board if you are in Wales.

If you received dental treatment, which you believe to be of poor quality, from a private dentist, you can contact the Dental Complaints Service, who may be able to assist you in seeking a refund.

If you think that your dentist has been negligent in your care, whether it’s at a private or NHS practice, you may be eligible to make a compensation claim. Contact us for a free claim assessment.