Making a dental negligence claim
If you’re looking to sue your dentist following treatment that you’re not happy with, our team of expert lawyers at the Dental Law Partnership will be able to help. Making a dental negligence claim can be a straightforward process when you have the right support and guidance from professionals in the field.
Some of the most common reasons that people have for making a claim against their dentist include:
- Misdiagnosis or late diagnosis of a serious dental condition which results in you suffering pain or injury
- Complete failure to diagnose a serious dental condition resulting in injury, pain or suffering
- Injury caused by a poorly performed dental procedures
- Injury caused by carelessness of the dental practitioner
- Financial loss from having to pay to correct a mistake made by a dental professional
- Loss of earnings suffered if you are unable to work as a result of dental negligence
- Physical trauma suffered as a result of dental negligence
- Psychological trauma suffered as a result of dental negligence
- Other pain or suffering caused by a dental practitioner enlisted to carry out dental work
Do you have a valid dental negligence claim?
In order to find out whether you’re entitled to dental negligence compensation, the first thing you need to do is discuss your case with one of our skilled solicitors and dentists. We will then be able to review your case and determine whether you are able to proceed with a dental negligence claim. Start you claim today
How is your dental negligence claim funded?
Most of our dental negligence cases are funded by a no win, no fee agreement, which means that if your claim is not successful, you will not need to pay us anything.