CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
The Dental Law Partnership are a leading Dental Negligence solicitors located in Nantwich, Cheshire.
We are recruiting a Client Service Advisor to join our New Business Team. We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills to join our team whose priority is the capture, management and retention of new clients.
This role offers a starting salary of £18,000 per annum plus bonus scheme, 20 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays (increasing over time to 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays), and a contributory pension scheme.
Full training will be given.
- Delivery of first class customer service
- Working as a member of the New Business Team to answer all calls, emails text and web enquiries as quickly as possible
- Follow up of new enquiries and gathering of relevant information
- Obtaining all relevant details of a prospective client’s claim to allow the claim to be assessed
- Processing claims and communicating with clients though the initial assessment phase
- Optimising retention of new clients through effective communication
- Experience of dealing with customers by phone, email and/or in person
- Ability to communicate clearly, openly and effectively with clients and colleagues
- Proficiency in handling multiple enquiries and managing own time to ensure all enquiries fully pursued
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Good level data input, data management and word processing skills
- Close attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
Closing date : 14th of February