CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
The Dental Law Partnership are an expanding law firm located in Nantwich, Cheshire.
We are recruiting a Client Service Advisor to join our New Business Team. We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills to join our team whose priority is the capture, management and retention of new clients.
This role offers a starting salary of £18,000 per annum plus bonus scheme, 20 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays (increasing over time to 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays), and a contributory pension scheme.
Full training will be given.
- Delivery of first class customer service
- Answering and responding promptly to telephone, email, text and web enquiries
- Follow up of new enquiries and gathering of relevant information
- Processing claims and communicating with clients though the initial assessment phase
- Optimising retention of new clients through effective communication
- Experience of dealing with customers by phone, email and/or in person
- Ability to communicate clearly, openly and effectively with clients and colleagues
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Good level data input, data management and word processing skills
- Close attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to operate independently within agreed timescales
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
Closing date : Monday 6th January 2020
To apply please contact:
Assistant Practice Manager
Tel: 01270 613320
Or via email: email@example.com